Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Hello Readers.

Ok, I admit, it's been awhile. It's not that I don't have anything snarky to say, it's just that I have a lot of other stuff do do now. In Colorado, I could finish a days work by 11 am, giving me plenty of time to muse. Now in NYC, I gotta move my ass to to keep up.

All that may be interesting or not, but the main reason I dropped by today was to see if I could prove if Google's real time results were working yet as advertised.

So, let's say something that should be considered unique content:
Sarcasm Abounds triumphantly returns to his sarcastic throne, to mete out cynical judgements and justice on the numbed masses.

Sufficiently interesting, Let's see what the Google algorithm thinks. It's 3:25 EST on December 9th, 2009. I'll check back in when I see it post to top Google results.

No comments: