Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Mmmm...Pie...

You Are Lemon Meringue Pie

You're the perfect combo of sassy and sweet
Those who like you have well refined tastes


Well, that explains everything now, doesn't it? I'm not sure sassy should be applied to a man, but I'm not sure how a snarky pie would taste. I like how it also sucks up to you (the audience).

Really, this bit is just filler, and what is a better filler than pie? I'm working on a few posts, but with the long weekend, its taking me a bit to hone my wit to razor sharpness.

SA

7 comments:

meleah rebeccah said...

I think a man can be sassy.... if he is gay... "not that there is anything wring with that!"

Buffy said...

Oh I'm definitely a lemon meringue! Especially the fluffy topping...well I'm blonde...surely I'm allowed to be fluffy!

Speedcat Hollydale said...

My woman...(hows that Meleah) does not like lemon pie. Should I discard her, as I rally like pie?

I could not comment on your liberal piece b4 this one, because I like pie too much too get into that!

Pie for Presidente` PIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

meleah rebeccah said...

I like PIE! What gives you the idea I don't like pie?

Sarcasm Abounds said...

uh oh...I sense a pie fight coming...

Sarcasm Abounds said...

PS I fixed the link, so you can head off to find your own pie.

Graham said...

I am a "mud pie".
Was expecting something "better"
Geez